FLD-48 Flexible level sensor FLD-48 ''Meduse''
limit level sensing of liquids in non-conductive plastic and glass vessels
Flexible level sensor FLD–48 "Meduse" is designed for detecting level of various liquids in non-conductive vessels. It is made from polyurethane fl exible housing with fl exible self adhesive layer, enabling simple attachment on fl at and mildly bent surfaces of the vessel walls. Special confi guration of the sensing surfaces and control by means of single-chip microprocessor enable reliable detection of the media and concurrent elimination of settled contamination on the internal side of the vessel. Setting of the sensor’s sensitivity is very – performed by attaching the programming wire on the positive or negative potential of the supply voltage. The sensor can be connected in the relay electrical circuit or on the control system binary inlet.
- Suitable for plastic containers tanks, plastic tanks, cans and basins
- Miniature performance in flexible housing
- Possibility of placing at curved surface
- Simple self-adhesive fixation
- Configuration and adjustment by means of third “programming” wire
- LED status indicator