NA5Plus BarGraph Indicator 1 Channel
BarGraph Indicator Single Channel
The NA5Plus Bar Graph Display is a panel-mount process indicator that is intended to visualize an analog input signal. Typically used in the following industrial fields, e.g.food industry, pumping stations, treatment plants, chemical industry, weather stations and the brewing industry. The input is universal and accepts any input signal condition.
- Readout field: 100mm LED display
- Input: 1 Channel Universal measuring input mA, Vdc, mV, Ω, T/C
- Output: 4...20mA / 0...10Vdc / 4 x NO Relay / 8 OC
- Math Function: Power, √SQRT Square Root Extraction Flow Measurement
- Linearization: 21 point
- Communication: Modbus RS-485
- Data Recording: Measured signal at programmed time interval
- Programming: Keypad or via RS485 Modbus interface using free LPConfig software
- Supply: 85…253 V a.c./d.c. or 20…40 V a.c./d.c.
- IP Rating: 50
- Dimensions: 48x144x100 mm Panel Mount