CLM36 Capacitive Level Meter - Transmitter
Capacitance level Transmitter
Capacitive level meters CLM® are designed for continuous level measurement of liquids, powders and bulk-solid materials in vessels, tanks, sumps, containers, silos, etc. CLM consists of the stainless steel housing with electronic module and the measuring electrode. Type of measuring electrode is defined by kind of use and type of measured media. Sensitivity (SPAN) and initial capacity compensation (ZERO) can be fluently set. CLMs are offered in version (N) for non-hazardous environments or (Xi) version to explosive areas up to zone 0 or zone 20, high temperature performance and several types of process coupling are also available.
- Output 4...20mA or 0...10V
- Continuous level measurement of liquid andbulk-solid materials
- Xi – Explosion proof - intrinsically safe
- Measuring range up to 20m
- Process temperature up to 200°C