P30U Digital Panel Meter Rail Mount Datalogger Transducer
Rail Mount Transducer for Analogue Signals
The P30U Digital Panel Meter Rail Mount data logger Transducer manufactured by Lumel has a universal measuring input for measuring process signals, resistance Ω, Current mA, and Voltage Vdc. It converts the measured signal to a 4...20mA, 0...10V dc, Modbus, or Ethernet Output. Signals are galvanically isolated. Programming can be carried out by push buttons or software. The P30U is also a single channel data logger with storage via a Local SD card or data extraction Via Ethernet port.
- Input: Universal - V d.c, mA, RTD, mV, T/C, RS485 Modbus Master or Monitor/li>
- Output: 4...20mA or 0...10Vdc, Ethernet
- Alarm Output: Max 2 x NO Contacts
- Supply: 85...253Vac/dc or 20...40Vdc
- Math Functions: SQRT Square Root Extraction Flow Measurement, Square of the measured value, Inverse of the measured value, Inverse square of the measured value, Inverse square root of the measured value.
- Linearization: 21 Point Curve
- Communication: RS485 interface Modbus RTU Slave, RTU Master or Monitor
- IOT: Ethernet, www.ftp, TCPIP
- Data Logging: 4MB internal or 4GB external with optional SD/SDHC card
- Programming: Via Keypad or RS485 Modbus interface using free eCon software
- Dimensions: 45x120x100 mm
- Mounting: Din Rail
- Ex Stock