RN4000 Rotary Paddle Level Limit Switch for Solids
UWT Rotary Paddle Level Sensor
Rotonivo® RN4000 Rotary Paddle Level Limit Switch. Depending on the requirements, Rotonivo® rotary paddle switch is used as a full, demand or empty detector in storage silos or process vessels
and is suitable for use in almost all solids. With its simple electromechanical measuring principle it can also be adapted for extreme process conditions. A motor driven shaft causes the vane to rotate. Once the material level
reaches the vane, thereby preventing further rotation, this creates a torque, which is converted via a switch to an electric signal. Once the vane is free again of the material, the output signal is reset and the motor driven shaft rotates again.
This reliable and maintenance-free limit switch for safe level detection in bulk solids has international approvals for use in gas and dust hazardous areas and is also certified to SIL 2. UWT Level sensor for detection of bulk solids.
- Solids Level Switch
- Atex International approvals for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (dust)
- Fail Safe
- Suitable for bulk solids
- Ideal for applications with low mechanical load
- Reliable, easy to operate and maintenance free measurement principle
- Small, compact for minimal space requirements
- Compact and rotatable electronics housing for easy installation
- Unaffected by dust, electrostatic charging and caking
- Spare Parts